FS: Star Wars on Craigslist (not mine)

From: Xyla DuVal <xduval_at_xyla.net>
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 18:01:48 EDT

I came across an ad for a Star Wars (somehow they managed to
misspelled it "Sar Wars") which is apparently a unit that was never
used commercially. The photos aren't the best, but from what it shows
the cabinet does appear to be in amazing condition. One can hope it
still has an Amplifone inside also in great condition.

The machine is in Detroit and they are asking for $900 o.b.o. If I
could think of any reasonable way to get it, I'd buy it myself... but
I am in Arizona and it would just be way too expensive. So I'm
posting it here in the hopes that it finds its way into the possession
of another vector collector.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/vgm/2373177403.html