Re: Star Wars Vector RAM

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun May 22 2011 - 18:16:42 EDT

Sounds to me like you may have bad/low 5v powering those ram chips. Have you confirmed the power supply or swapped in another A/R board. What voltage is read at the chips?

Also, have you checked the edge connectors for corrosion or burnt/overheated connections? Have you replaced the big blue cap (27k uF) on the power block?

Steve