odd fault..

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 10:52:41 EDT

http://www.andysarcade.net/pix/DSC_1885.JPG

 Has anyone seen this before? its an LV2000

 CRT good, HV good, Loom good, PSU good (basically a good deflection works
fine in the setup).

Its very hard to explain whats going on with this as seen on my scope, and
even harder to find whats actually wrong with it! all side by side
comparisons i've done so far with a working deflection showup no
differences. the only commnality i can see i think is that there is a lot of
noise on the +ve supply. i think, anyway.

I'm just throwing it out there in case anyone has seen this before...

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com