Re: I: STAR CASTLE PCB with a "little" problem

From: Chris Leyson <cleyson_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jun 11 2011 - 08:16:35 EDT

Just loaded star castle onto my FPGA board and fired it up. The text on
the start up screen is all over the place and the two starships do not
draw properly. Apart from that everything is fine. If I move the
starship forward along the Y axis the vector positions seem to be fixed
in the X direction but sort of oscillate up and down in the Y direction
as I move, similarly, if I move forward along the X axis, the vector
positions seem to be fixed in the Y direction but oscillate left and
right in the X direction. Will have to single step through the code to
see what's going on.

Best regards
Chris