Re: Quantum PCB blanks preorder

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 15:59:20 EDT

I suspect that price is going to change (i.e. "looking at"). $250 is nice,
but I'm not sure it's realistic in terms over covering the production cost
of an entire new game board (I realize it's not going to be a xerox).
Multi-games have lower costs, but require a lot less engineering effort.

What's a (non-MAME/ZVG based) Quantum board actually worth to people?

Thanks,
-Mark