Re: <-- dp twiz

From: Luke Dyson <xzxluke_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 18:11:33 EDT

I can't use that company because the quantities have to be high for those prices. I remember you had to place an order of like 50 or 100.

I am using the boardhouse I am because of two reasons. I know the quality they do ( I have reviewed masked samples) and I can save a ton on shipping since I wouldn't have to cover shipping from Oregon and then shipping each to everyone else.

Also if there's a problem, I can just run up to the boardhouse and they will work with me. I don't know what that company is like, or how they handle problems if something is found.

With prices that low, I sorta worry that they cut some corners, like using cheap green mask tht would flake off in heat.