Re: Space Fury Speech board.

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 20:44:21 EDT

Mark,

I had forgot about your FAQ, it's been so long since I've dealt with this.
In fact I'm reading it right now. I also found some mame sound effect samples.
As I'm looking at the schematics, I'm trying to match the effect sound to the
wave file. Then I'm going to play the game and figure what is what. Some
are easy, but there is four sounds or so that I'm not sure of.

Once I identify the missing sounds, I'll target that section.
I'll probably shot gun the electrolytic caps for sure.

Todd