Tempest Multigame - Ok, hold the requests for the moment. ;-)

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Aug 04 2011 - 18:49:34 EDT

Ok, I'm probably near the end of what I have built and ready to go, so
please hold off on more requests for the time being so I can get a count of
requests vs. stock.

I'll go ahead and build out some more this summer, so if you missed out this
time I'll catch you next time.

(...and next time I'll say what email address to email me at-- they were
coming in all over the place, so it's taking me a bit to figure out who's
where... ;-)

-Clay