RE: Tempest Multigame - Ok, hold the requests for the moment. ;-)

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Aug 04 2011 - 19:08:03 EDT

Ok, if you've got an email from me, I've got you on the list. If not, I ran
out before I got to you. (That having been said, everyone that emailed me
before ~4PM PST Thursday is covered.)

I'll do another batch later in the summer when I have some more time. I've
still got maybe ~30 sets of circuit boards left, so they're not "gone" just
yet... Just slow in coming. ;-)

I'll get about half shipped tomorrow I think (I've got meetings chopping up
my free time today and tomrrow), then the rest will go next week.

Sorry-- didn't mean to clog up the list for this, I underestimated interest
in these...

-Clay