Tempest Multigame update

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 18:30:44 EDT

Just a little update-- most of the multigames shipped last Friday and the
rest of the domestic ones are going out today. International (Bill, Dan ;-)
will probably be the end of the week or early next. Depends on when I'm
next over by the Post Office with an hour to kill. ;-)

Everyone else that missed out on this lot, I'll run a few more later this
summer and post to the list.

I'll concentrate my (admittedly limited) free time on the display correctors
next so that Andre doesn't hop a flight over here and punch me. ;-) I'll
have to look, but it *might* be possible to machine-assemble those. (I'm
not sure if I left enough room on the edge of the fab or not for machine
handling.) If so, that might speed up availability although it also would
add a couple bucks to the per-piece price... I'll have to buy a solderpaste
screen and pay the assembly house for setup/assembly time. I'll look into
it at least.

-Clay