RE: Tempest Multigame - Ok, hold the requests for the moment. ;-)

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 14 2011 - 16:07:22 EDT

Sorry Scott, et.al that missed out this time,

This was sort of a spur of the moment "vectorlist special"-- I do still have
the waiting list from KLOV, but since I only had a dozen boards this time I
felt they'd be appreciated more by the group here. (I kinda know everyone
here which is nice... I think some of us go back to the early 90's R.G.V.
crowd still! ;-) The KLOV scene kinda rubs me the wrong way sometimes, so I
don't spend time there very often anymore.

(Anyway, you might want to set a mail filter on "Tempest Multigame" just to
be safe! I just process stuff first-come-first-served; seems fair and is
easiest for me to track.)

That having been said, I'll shoot for sometime before the end of the summer
to build some more.

I'm also waiting for a quote on getting the display correctors I have
assembled as a local PCA house, so that'll cover the demand on those for...
forever.;-) (I'll probably just have the SMT stuff done by machine and I'll
stick the pots and MC1495's on as needed since they're the bulk of the
component cost.)

-Clay

  _____