Re: Heisenbugs in my Tempest

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2011 - 20:09:21 EDT

Sounds like quite the adventure !

FWIW:

I clean chip legs with a razor blade. The idea
of a high speed dremel tool in my hands is not a
good idea ;-)

I lay the chip on the bench, place a small piece
of wood under the opposite side I'm cleaning, and
just kinda swipe/scrape all the legs at once. Just
a few gentle strokes and your finished. I then finish
off by placing the chip in one of those plastic pin
straightening gizmo's you squeeze with your palm.

YMMV

Todd