OT: Charity LanParty Austin is 2wks away; signup and get some games

From: Zitt Zitterkopf <zittware_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2011 - 14:15:40 EDT

Our Charity LANParty in Austin is 2wks away - Sept 2nd.
We have plenty of seats... which means the "carrot" of getting free BBQ for filled seats is in jeopardy.
Reminder; If we sellout all seats - Our sponsors will provide free BBQ on either Saturday or Sunday.
You can help ensure you get a free meal by strong arming your friends / facebook contacts into pre-registering.

I haven't had much feedback as to what tourneys people want to see.
Feel free to contact me directly or post to the forums.

Steam is having a Midweek madness sale on

Section 8: Prejudice
http://store.steampowered.com/app/97100/

5.09/copy (15.29 / 4pack)
It might make a good tourney in copy mode with a 4person team.

You might want to swing by before it goes off sale.

I haven't played the game yet - so it may be complete junk - YMMV.