Re: Trying to restore modified Major Havoc board

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sat Aug 20 2011 - 19:22:41 EDT

  I think that the 2 channels of the pokey are mixed down to 2x2 via
op-amps... look on the last page of the schems..

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF_Arcade_Atari_Kee/Major_Havoc/Major_Havoc_SP-252_2nd_Printing.pdf

you might be lucky to just have a bad resistor or cap in one of channels
or a bad OP-Amp in 14R/S which only affects one channel. 14Q seems to
span both but you might just have a bad individual op-amp in that IC too.