Re: K6100 deflection issue after full rebuild

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat Aug 27 2011 - 13:44:16 EDT

You're welcome John. I'm glad it was something simple like a bad fuse. I have seen several instances of fuses failing just due to age where they either still look okay or just blow for no apparent reason. Whenever I rebuild monitors or regulator boards or power blocks, I just replace all of the fuses at once to avoid problems.

I had responded privately previously so nobody on vectorlist saw my comments and suggestions. Since it worked out okay, I've attached the conversation below.

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com