Re: K6100 T901

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Sun Aug 28 2011 - 22:21:47 EDT

Oops, I just realized you're not talking about the flyback, but the
smaller transformer on the HV board.

Sorry, I don't know where to get a new one of those. However, I do
recommend you read the installation manual for the replacement flyback
which you can find at the first link below. It includes instructions on
how to add 3 fuses to the HV circuit to protect components (including
T901) in the event of another failure like the one you have.

___
Ken