Space Duel with strange text problem

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 01:26:07 EDT

I have a Space Duel with a strange drawing problem that is most noticeable when rendering text.  The text is slightly distorted, but only on the top half of the screen.  I've attempted to adjust the linearity, and the BIP, but it doesn't change the basic problem.  Text on the bottom half of the screen is fine.  I don't have another 6100 to switch out to eliminate the game board as the problem.  Anyone seen this?  Hope the problem is visible in the photo:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o263/maxstang289/ebaynew035.jpg