Opinions on the RAM controls reproduction Tempest spinner?

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2011 - 16:49:30 EDT

I just ran across this while searching for Tempest things on the web:

   http://www.ram-controls.com/order-tempest.html

The reproduction Tempest spinner sounds intriguing, especially since it
appears to use ball bearings instead of plastic bushings. Has anyone used
one of these? Do you like it?

Chumblespuzz used to sell a spinner rebuild kit which I installed on my
own Tempest game years ago. I works great, but sadly, he no longer sells
them, and now I need to rebuild another spinner on another Tempest.

___
Ken