ZVG Experience - Proper place to post?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2011 - 09:27:27 EDT

I have been working on the PC side of getting a ZVG card working. I
think I'm ready to try it with a vector monitor. I've had some
interesting problems getting the software to run on my Pentium 4 under
DOS. It appears that newer PCs left DOS behind and didn't look back. I
guess my question is, where would be the best place to document the
issues I had so that others might benefit? I have been an IT guy for
25+ years now but this was an interesting challenge to get working. If
this is the right place, I'll submit a detailed post.

Thanks,

-Al-

PS - I hit issues I can't find references to in relation to MAME.