Re: ZVG Experience - Proper place to post?

From: Michael Cunningham <michael.cunningham.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 23:13:21 EDT

Some success...

I popped out 3 of the 1gb chips.. down to 1gb now.

Was able to sucessfully load dos 7.1 and got the sbpci drivers installed.
dvmame now runs but I get a page fault error when I try to
start it up with sound. Choosing silence works great.

I'm assuming my sb setup is screwed up but it loads the driver fine
when dos boots
and reports port ccc0 irq 4

I tried the sbtest program and it just hangs when it hits the digital
voice test. I'm
thinking this is one of those nightmare to config sb pci cards.

What SB pci cards is everyone using? model num?

I have a CT4750