Re: Z channel on Tempest?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel_at_helitronix.com>
Date: Mon Oct 03 2011 - 11:06:02 EDT

I probably should have read more.

So for a color vector game you need to OR the three color outputs together and then depending on the logic of your scope you may need to invert it.

I have driven Tempest and Starwars on my scopes this way and they look great. I used some 7400 series TTL to OR the signals and then a NAND gate to invert it for my scope. My scope would blank on a logical high signal. Inverting the OR'd color outputs was necessary in my case.

Joel

Sent from my iPhone