Re: VectorMAME DOS Configuration Video

From: Michael Cunningham <michael.cunningham.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 08 2011 - 00:35:21 EDT

I followed your great video to a T.. it worked really well.

I got dos 6.22 going and the sblive card working. I installed the old
dos based Wolfenstein 3d
and the sound card tested out perfectly. The game ran really slow for
som reason though.

When I run DVmame with no sound.. it works great. Star wars comes up
right away. When I try
choosing 1 for the soundblaster card. It blows up with a divide by
zero error and outputs a big stack trace.

So something is wrong with DVmame.. at least for me. I made sure the
binaries were correct. I
copied everything from the disk that came with the ZVG card.

Any thoughts?

Anyone know who I could reach out to for help on this?