Re: Another K6100 HV question

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun Oct 09 2011 - 12:23:10 EDT

Lots of good folks already answered your question but just in case...

I have a list of replacement parts for the wg6100 on a webpage here:
http://www.biltronix.com/arcade_electcomp_01.html#wg6100_rebuild_parts

This list includes the 150V zener as this
 http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=1N5383BRLGOSCT-ND

Looks like I neglected to show a source for Q900. I'll have to fix that.

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com