Re: Vcc buss rails being pulled down.

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 19:54:44 EDT

Thanks guys for all the input...

I think I'll do a combo attack. First remove
the caps, try the 'over current trick' (just bought
a 30 VDC 5A adjustable power supply from Ebay) or
isolate the different nodes and cut a few traces.

I'll also look on Ebay for an HP 547A current probe.
If anyone has used one, some usage tips would be nice.

It would be cool to use a thermal imaging device,
but I only know a few friends I could ask of this.

Todd