Re: Atari AVG 137179-001 chip operation info needed

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 19:37:03 EDT

Thanks for the link, I found the AVG.pdf file. Very interesting information
there. It mainly pertains to how the AVG instructions relate to game
operation. There's not much there with respect to how the circuit itself
actually works, but I still have to go over the state machine drawing and
the opcode listing. It appears that it had several more than just 4
functions. Again, thanks for that, more than likely very useful stuff.

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com