RE: Wico XY Pattern Generator - Decoding Switches

From: David Fish <dfish_1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Nov 07 2011 - 16:44:09 EST

John,

Before you mirror the schematics let me take a look at them in depth. It was
a looooooong time ago when I drew them.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the schematic source file or access to PADS
schematic cap even if I did. I looked at them online and yes, something
looks screwy about the switch board to main board connector pinout. I'm
thinking there's a reversed connector involved here. I'll let everyone know
what I find.

Dave