RE: Celebtiry at Ground Kontrol

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 20:28:17 EST

> Personally I get a kick out of this 'celebrity sighting' photo that our
> manager, Art, took back in Oct. 2009:
> http://www.embeddedengineeringllc.com/gk/lemmyinthecade.jpg
>
> (He played two games of Tempest and placed #2 and #3 for the day. ;-)
>
> http://www.embeddedengineeringllc.com/gk/LEM_scores.jpg

We've had a few other celebrities as well. Off the top of my head:

* Beefcake (bass player for GWAR, probably Todd Evans) came in full dress
garb and apparently really likes Asteroids

* Jason Bittner (drummer from Shadows Fall) came in and also played
Asteroids. Super cool guy.

* Brian Posehn. Comes in most summers. That guy is huge.

* Mos Def. Wasn't in there at the time, but apparently is an avid video
game player and loves GK

I'm just happy that Beefcake didn't fling feces and urine all over the
machines. ;-)

-->Neil