Re: R: R: Vector games on Laser show hardware

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2011 - 14:15:56 EST

http://www.pangolin.com/LD2000/LD2000_Siggraph.htm

They're not cheap, but they appear to look great compared to some older mono
laser systems i've seen...

I realise that this system is undoubtedly running from MAME and not from a
real pcb... but i would hope it could be fudged to play from the real thing
:)

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com