Re: Tempest repair problems

From: Rich Harkoff <rharkoff1_at_new.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 16:11:48 EST

Hi Kev,
With game in test mode X out has 3.7volts ac, Y out zero volts ac. Don't have a scope nor access to one.
Thanks,
Rich

BTW, OT did you see the tongue-in-cheek article from "The Onion" on Cowboys releasing Jerry Jones?
See here http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/dallas-cowboys-release-jerry-jones,2815/