Major Havoc Tempest conversion display rotate template

From: Xyla <xduval_at_xyla.net>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2012 - 12:17:54 EST

Hi,

Does anyone have the display rotate template that came with the Major
Havoc conversion kit for Tempest?

I have a MH kit and a Tempest cabinet, but no template.
Everyone I ask tells me just to trace the Tempest holes and rotate it,
but that is way too janky for me.

If someone has one and could scan it or something, that would be
awesome. If not, maybe someone would be willing to trace their MH
monitor holes, provided they were cut properly using the template once
upon a time.

Thank you for any assistance with this... I'm getting a headache from
playing Major Havoc sideways!