Re: How rare is early XY asteroids pcb marked "Asteroid"

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Mon Jan 16 2012 - 12:42:06 EST

On 16/01/2012 16:46, david grohowski wrote:
> Is it just the 1st run in LL cabs or with 801 monitor? Cool how closely related is looks to LL layout. I can take a pic if anybody is interested.
>
> I tried searching for a pic, but it's hard to search for "Asterloid" since you get the "Asteroids" hits.
>

> thx

I have one of these pcbs, its the only one i've ever seen, so pretty
rare, i have a lot of normal asteroids pcbs and i've repaired a lot
more, but this is the only 'Asteroid'.

I just dug it out now to look at it, yep, its very close to lunar lander
hardware, smaller AVG output section and lots more circuit alternative
circuit solutions..

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com