RE: Stuck output(s) on G80 X/Y Cards / CPU no LED.

From: Chris Brooks <armis_at_pcdochouston.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 16:14:32 EST

CPU will take clocking from the XY boards IF the crystal oscillator on the
XY boards is functioning AND plugged into the card cage - that's really all
there is to the clocking circuit to the CPU in G80 systems.

I find it most helpful to solder-tack a set of test leads to various points
on a board that are then terminated to a barrier strip, and then insert the
board into the cage. You can then scope/test them as needed.

Thanks,

Chris Brooks

713-341-9850