Re: Any Asteroids Deluxe CT owners?

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Jan 24 2012 - 02:16:36 EST

mkdud@aol.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been a long time since I asked about this - I've been looking for
> a Deluxe CT repro glass underlay, and didn't know if anybody knew who
> may have had one or if anybody made one of these. Any help would be
> appreciated!
>
> Thank You,
> Michael Kelley

The problem with AD is the underlay would be a thin film - black edges
and instructions only. The rest is the wood grain top seen through the
clear glass.

I think I still have one NOS SD C/T glass left, but it would be
expensive to ship. However I could scan it and you could then waterslide
the artwork to a fresh tempered glass sheet.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com