Re: Asteroids no pic

From: Chuck <chuck_at_localsurfer.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 19:34:00 EST

John,
        Kevin is right on with the transistors on the chassis, Mine was blowing the fuses and it was a shorted out transistor, I can't remember which one, but there are four of them on the side of the chassis, two are for X and two are for Y. Each circuit is the same so it is two of one type transistor and two of the other. Bob Roberts carries them.