Re: Vectorbeam space war sound help

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun Jan 29 2012 - 00:02:11 EST

I guess I spent too much time today putting my response to your query together, like 11 hours too long. Oh well, I get carried away sometimes.

The resistors in question are 2.7 ohm, 5% tolerance, 2W. The original parts were carbon but a good metal film type would be a better replacement.

I also redrew the original penciled schematic in CAD so that it would be much easier to read and posted it on my site here:
http://www.biltronix.com/pdf_files/Space_War/Space_War_Vectorbeam_Audio_Schematic.pdf

Here's pics...
http://www.biltronix.com/images/space_war/audio/Vectorbeam_Space_War_Audio_Board_01_800x600.jpg
http://www.biltronix.com/images/space_war/audio/Vectorbeam_Space_War_Audio_Board_02_marked_800x600.jpg