Asteroids G05-801. Perfect picture for 5 mins then a circle appears in the middle of the screen.

From: Brien King <spammehere_at_arcaderestoration.com>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2012 - 11:18:11 EST

Ok, I have an Asteroids with a G05-801 in it. When the game is first turned on, the picture is perfect.

However, the Spot Killer is on, and after about 5 minutes, a circle and dot show up in the center of the screen.

http://www.arcaderestoration.com/graphics/repair/AsteroidsCircleInMiddle.jpg

I capped the monitor and here is what has been replaced so far in the Spot Killer section:

 Q503
 Q506
 R518
 R528