Re: Asteroids G05-801. Perfect picture for 5 mins then a circle appears in the middle of the screen.

From: Brien King <spammehere_at_arcaderestoration.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 2012 - 02:00:08 EST

William,

Thanks for the tips. I've order some parts and they should be here first thing next week. I'll replace the caps and
the diodes and see what happens. Worse that can happen is the monitor will have all new parts :)

Hopefully it's not a bad tube like Colin said it might be. If that were the case, can the tube be rejuvenated or would
I have to find a donor Tube? I wonder how hard that would be, probably not an easy task...

--
Brien King
spammehere@arcaderestoration.com