re: G05 issue

From: <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 19:07:28 EST

Sounds like R602 pot is misadjusted or broken. The input clamping circuit may be limiting Y.

Another possibility, check the positive and negative DC supply levels B+ and B-. One of those rails may be too low.
The one to check is indicated by which half of the screen has the problem. I forget off the top of my head which is
which or I'd just say.

Bill Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com