Re: Wico XY Pattern Generator - It's alive!

From: Jeffrey Matthews <spender1111_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2012 - 08:32:44 EST
Bro;
I cannot believe that I just received this from vectorlist! I was just going through some "to-do" and was going to follow up on the last e-mail you sent and before I did, I got this! I guess we are all "connected" in this hobby....
I am really psyched that you are making progress, you know that I am in for the least, one of these once you are ready to produce them.
Keep up the good work and may your iron be true!
Jeff