Re: G08 - no X deflection

From: Zitt Zitterkopf <zittware_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 2012 - 01:49:51 EDT

tried that... I think that is what got me into trouble in the first place.

I checked for continuity between pin1 and R700; found that the trace appears
to be broken at the pad of pin1.
I've repaired it; but am currently reattaching the various wiring necessary
to remove the board.

I'm hopeful; that will fix the issue.
John