Re: WTB - Any bw vector monitor

From: Ben Cole <colebr_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 04:42:54 EDT

Hi Jeremy,

You have incredible timing my friend. Just yesterday I saw two sitting
on a shelf in storage.
One was a backup for my Asteroids Deluxe and the other came out of a Red
Baron (probably still has the overlay on the front of the screen)
I was going to get them out, take some pictures and see if there was any
interest.
They were working when I put them in storage, but that was at least a
decade ago.

I'll try and get some photos taken today showing detail - chassis,
modules, screen condition etc.

Ben