Re: SEGA G80 - Star Trek Draw Problem..

From: Mark Jenison <eliminator4player_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2012 - 08:17:29 EDT

I have a stack of these that all report u27 errors with known good rams, so
yes, I suspect that ram u27 is often a false positive with this hardware,
and there's actually something else upstream causing the issue.

If the lines are mostly at 45 degrees, check the connector between the two
boards. Try a different ribbon cable.