FS in Seattle: Tempest, Asteroid Deluxe uprights, Robotron/Joust/Defender/Williams Multigame in JAMMA cab

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.com>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 11:02:09 EDT

Hi all,

I'm selling off my arcade collection - I figured I'd offer it here first at
a discount since the machines are in good shape and I'd prefer to sell them
to someone who can maintain them. Ideally one person would take it all, but
I can sell it off as individual pieces if I can't find a buyer for the lot.
The games would need to be picked up in Seattle, WA - I really can't ship
them.

I'm asking $1200 for all of it, cabinets and PCBs, but I'm open to
reasonable offers.

* Cabinets:
Tempest - fully working, good condition. LV2000 installed, spinner rebuild
kit installed with a bronze bearing.
Asteroids Deluxe - also fully working, in good condition
2-player JAMMA cabinet - rotate-able monitor, Clay Cowgill's Williams
Multigame installed (Robotron, Joust, Defender, etc). CP is setup to be
compatible with the multigame (buttons in Defender/Stargate positions).

* PCBs (all PCBs are tested working except where otherwise noted, and are
either JAMMA or have JAMMA adapters):
Williams Multigame, Namco Classic Collection Vol 1
(Galaga/Mappy/Xevious), 1942, 1943, Black Tiger, Cyberball 2072, Make Trax,
Mario Bros., Mr. Do!s Castle,, Pang 3, Pengo, Puyo Puyo 2, Soul Edge,
Megaforce, Time Pilot, Time Pilot '84, Vulcan Venture

Neo Geo MVS 1-slot PCB with Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Pulstar, Puzzle
Bobble, Magical Drop 3 cartridges

* Partially working PCBs:
2-player Gauntlet & Gauntlet II (switchable via the test switch): Missing
Green video
Venture: Playable, but sound stopped working
Scramble: Seems to overheat
Mr. Do!: Plays fine, but only has Red video output

The partially-working PCBs were fully working previously, but they've been
sitting on a shelf for a while and I haven't taken the time to troubleshoot
them.

I've also got a test rig with a 6-inch monitor, power supply, speaker,
control panel, and JAMMA harness if anyone wants it. It's nice for testing
PCBs on the workbench. Oh, I also have a PC with an ArcadeVGA and J-PAC (I
ran the cabinet as a MAME machine for a while) if anyone wants it, or just
the ArcadeVGA/J-PAC.

Here are some pictures, and I'm happy to take more - some are from my phone
so they're a little blurry:

http://www.aqualion.com/arcade/astdeluxe.html
http://www.aqualion.com/arcade/pics/tempest.jpg
http://www.aqualion.com/arcade/pics/jamma.jpg