Re: ZVG firmware / the future of ZVG

From: Jamesjonhagen <jamesjonhagen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 22:20:14 EDT

Not to be overly negative but I've had failure with SB live cards too. Especially with MBs using integrated sound. Turning that off in the BIOS allowed to use the Live card but the frequency sounded double or just didn't work.

   I'm just saying, it can be a real crapshoot depending on the BIOS. That said, I've had good luck with PIII Gateway AMD based MBs

James