Re: ZVG firmware / the future of ZVG

From: bruce.gettel <bruce.gettel_at_myactv.net>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2012 - 13:41:11 EDT
All,

I am going out on a limb by mentioning this, as every single one of you has more tech expertise and knowledge in your little finger than I have in my entire body.  But I thought I might ask if this could be done or developed using the Arduino open development platform.

I read sites like www.hackaday.com all the time, and some folks are getting some pretty cool things done with that platform and its various shields/add-ons.

Thoughts?