Re: ZVG firmware / the future of ZVG

From: Chris Leyson <cleyson_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2012 - 17:10:13 EDT

Hi Jeremy

Sorry, I incorrectly assumed you would be driving the ZVG through MAME
or VM4W.

If you're going to write custom PC software I would buy a ZVG if you
can, would save a lot time and effort.
Of course you would need a good USB to parallel cable with full ECP/EPP
support. Try USB2LPT
<http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/%7Eheha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/USB2LPT/index.html.en>.

Chris