FS: Clay's SW->ESB kit, integrated circuits + other parts

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel_at_helitronix.com>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 16:56:03 EDT

I have some integrated circuits and other parts for sale. Please email me off list if interested in anything. I'd prefer to sell only to the US, due to the overhead of filling out customs forms. If you're outside the US and must have something here, we can talk about it, but you'll be prioritized lower than someone in the US.

3 x new, unused, ceramic with gold top AD 561J. $15 each.
1 x used, plastic, AD 561J, $8.

10 x new BU406D (for Amplifones). $5 for the lot of 10.

10 x new AM6012D that are surface mounted onto DIP carriers. If Clay made these, then they are from him. Otherwise, I have no memory where I bought them from any longer! $5 each.

1 x Star Wars Interconnect PCB from Clay, new, reproduction, bare. You populate with edge connectors. $5.

2 x 2212 NVRAM, used, believed working because I saved them, but I can't prove it. $5 for both. If you buy it and it's bad, send it back for refund.

5 x Varo H1812 diodes for the G05-801/802 monitors. These are the dioes that go inline with the anode cup. $10 for the lot.

1 x set of 4 Star Wars mathbox proms. Originals, work fine. 111,112,113,114. $25 for the set.

10 x new LF13201N. $10 each.

1 x new ESB 1.1 kit from Clay which includes the bare PCB, headers, caps, resistors, 4 programmed Mathbox proms, and 1 programmed ESB GAL. You supply the EPROMS yourself. $100.

1 x used yoke from WG6100. It's in good shape except for the plastic mounting tabs that hug the neck of the tube. Half (that's 4) of the mounting tabs have broken off. I still have those pieces, but you'd need to glue them, or use RTV or something else to mount it the way you want. $25.

1 x WG6100 / Amplifone extension cable. This is 25.5 inches long. Atari part number A038593-01, REV A. It still has the green cloth label, but the label is deteriorating a bit. $10.

1 x original, used, working (but for how long?) red HV unit for the Amplifone. A201005-01. $5.

Shipping is additional for all items. Local pickup in Marlborough, MA is OK with me. I'll ship however you want at cost.

Thanks for looking.

Joel