Frame complexity

From: Jeremy Abel <jeremyabel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2012 - 15:39:41 EDT

Hey all!

So, I've been saving up for a ZVG, but in the mean time, I'm trying to get
a handle on just how far I can push the drawing capabilities of my G05-802
monitor. Is there some sort of example out there, game or otherwise, of the
largest number of lines I could get away with per frame? I know that it's a
limitation of the monitor itself, not the software; it's just hard for me
to grasp what I can actually get away with. Imagine if I were to just draw
lines randomly from one edge to another, how many of those lines could I
draw per frame? What happens if I just keep drawing lines and never refresh
the screen?

Sorry for the probably-dumb questions,
~Jeremy