Re: free play coin up circuit.

From: Rod Spade <rodspade_at_acm.org>
Date: Sun May 27 2012 - 14:56:28 EDT

I just connect P2 to Credit with a diode. Hit P2 then P1 to put in a
coin and start a 1-player game. Hit P2 twice for 2-player. I think on
one of my games I had to add a capacitor to skew the P2 timing, because
the game wouldn't start 2-player if it saw the coin at exactly the same
time. I'm sure there are "better" ways to do it, but I just used the
cheap components I had lying around.