FS: Selling several cabinets over the next couple months

From: Ray Ghanbari <rayl_at_ghanbari.com>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 01:50:32 EDT

Folks

Now that we're back in San Diego and finally have our things out of storage, over the next couple months I'll be thining out the arcade collection.

On the "soon to be sold" block are an Asteroids upright, Sega Multi-game with pretty much all the XY games (CPs, marquees, cages, etc), a Space Wars Upright, and a Robotron upright. I have gobs of boards and parts for these as well.

It will take me a little while to fire things up, clean them up, and make sure everything is working, etc. However, if any vectorlist folks are looking for games is southern california, happy to give early access to list members.

Best wishes

Ray Ghanbari
ray@ghanbari.com